Information regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to the art. 13-14 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
In PACE E BENE, a welcome point, we are aware of the importance of protecting personal data and respecting the privacy of our users. Therefore we handle all information provided to us with extreme care and guarantee security and confidentiality during the processing of our users’ personal information.
This Notice, describes the methods of management of personal data that we acquire – independently or through third parties – through our site and is valid for anyone and for whatever reason visit it.
It does not apply to information collected through channels other than this website.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information the site collects and how it uses it.
2. General information
Users are informed (hereinafter “interested”, as defined in the GDPR) of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of treatment:
• all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner with regard to the interested party, in compliance with the general principles set forth in the GDPR;
• we collect and process your data only for the purposes indicated in this statement or for the specific purposes already shared with you and / or on which you have given your consent;
• we aim to collect and use as few personal data as possible;
• when we need to collect your personal data, we make sure that it is as accurate and up-to-date as possible;
• if the personal data we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep them for legal obligations, we will do everything possible to delete them, destroy them or anonymize them;
• specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
• your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to parties other than those indicated in the information.
3. Data controller, data processors and appointees
The Data Controller is: Simonetta Vignali Via Forma Alta 67 / b – 54033 (Carrara)
The list of outsourcing managers and processors is kept at the administrative and commercial office of the data controller.
4. Nature of the processed data and purpose of the processing
The processing of the personal data provided and / or inferred by browsing the site and with business intelligence software, associated with it, is carried out with the processing of the following data and related purposes, listed below:
Nature of the data
• technical data (minimum) without profiling through cookies.
• personal data identifying the completion of the mandatory fields within the website by the customer;
Purpose of the processing
• allow access and browsing of the site, improve site performance, to check that it is working properly and to ascertain any liability in the event of illegal acts during navigation;
• the collection of information for the purposes of selection based on titles and characteristics included in the fields provided for in the form;
• for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation or by the community legislation and for the exercise of one’s rights in court
Purpose of the processing
• allow the profiling activity in order to collect data and information, in a general and particular way, to gather information on how the site is used by the user in order to offer an increasingly efficient and optimized service for the preferences of user purchase.
Nature of the data
• personal identification and contact details;
Purpose of the processing
• allow the Data Controller to evaluate work proposals related to our services.
5. Free nature of providing data
The user can object to the aforementioned treatments, either initially by clicking the appropriate box when registering on the site, or later by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Therefore, by ticking the boxes at the time of registration, the user gives or refuses his consent to the use of his data indicated above for the intended purposes.
6. Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the user will not be communicated in any way to any person or company, but will be processed only for the purpose indicated above.
User data is not subject to disclosure.
7. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 of EU Reg. No. 2016/679 and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, modification, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, interconnection, blocking, limitation, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both electronic and paper processing.
User data, stored on electronic media:
• are kept and stored in the site database, managed by the Hosting service of aruba.it
• are kept and stored on a server owned by PACE E BENE, a reception point at its headquarters in Italy.
In particular, the Data Controller declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and that they have also adopted appropriate security measures to guarantee the integrity and availability of data and the protection of areas and premises relevant for their custody and accessibility.
Personal data will be processed by collaborators and / or employees of the Data Controller in the capacity of data processors or processors, in the context of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the EU area
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the owner and / or third-party companies duly appointed. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the data will be transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
9. Duration of treatment
PEACE AND WELL reception point preserves and processes personal data for the time necessary for the purposes indicated above and for a short period.
The data collected by technical cookies will be deleted at the end of the session or processed anonymously.
11. Rights of the interested party
Based on EU Reg. 2016/679 Chapter III:
• The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
• The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
• The interested party has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; d. copy of the information in our possession in a common and interoperable format;
• the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection. Furthermore, the interested party has the right to: f. withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation; g. make a complaint to a Control Authority;
12. Exercise of the rights of the interested party
You may at any time exercise the rights specified above, as well as revoke a previously agreed consent, by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. at the administrative office indicated above – an e-mail to paceebeneviafrancigena @ gmail.
It is possible to request the holder, a “declaration of attestation” suitable to certify that the requests made have been effectively resolved and brought to the attention of those to whom the data had previously been disclosed and communicated.
As an interested party, he may also delegate a third person with a copy of the power of attorney or of the proxy signed in the presence of an appointee or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photocopy of an identification document of the interested party. The holder is obliged to reply to the request within 15 days from the date of forwarding or 30 days if the answer is problematic, in any case by the 15th day you will be notified in writing of the reasons for the delay.
In the event of failure to respond to your requests, interested parties may submit a complaint to the Control Authority for the protection of personal data.
This information has been updated for the last time at the time of the GDPR and can be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the relevant legislation and jurisprudence.
In the event of significant changes, appropriate evidence will be provided on the website homepage for a reasonable time. However, the interested party is invited to periodically consult this Policy.